Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stretching it out a little more

Now it's looking like I won't be back in Chicago until Friday, and possibly even Saturday. I'm at a campground (a fancy Koa one, with free wi-fi) just south of Omaha tonight, and there's a couple tourist attractions in town that I'm REALLY tempted by. There's an Air & Space museum, as well as a WW2 museum. Neither of those topics are unique or specific to this area, but still, it's tempting.

Right now, it's 500 miles from me to Chicago, and while I could theoretically do that in a day, I don't want to have to end this trip in a massive mile burn. Taking a couple of days to do it will result in me being much less sore and at least being able to semi-enjoy what's left of my time on the road.

Once I get back to Chicago, I'm going to start working on the massive backlog of pictures that I have, so the next couple weeks are going to see a deluge of large posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment