Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's not about money . . . it's about . . . sending a message. EVERYTHING BURNS.



Well, I'm back to civilization after spending a week in the desert in what is, for the time it exists, the fifth largest city in Nevada. I'm in Reno right now, in a laundromat trying to get the playa out of everything I own. I think I'm going to be blowing it out of my nose for the next week.

The event was . . . well, it was Burning Man. I'll do a post about it later, but probably not until I'm back in Chicago and have had time to decompress and process it all.

Now starts the journey back east, back to the real world. I'm going to make it as interesting as I can, swinging down through Moab in Utah, trying to delay the horribleness that is riding across the mid-west.

I can't stretch it out too long, though; I'm damn near out of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment