Monday, August 3, 2009

Another minor update

I've been burning a lot of miles over the last couple of days, and have made it down to Prince George, BC. Everything here is closed today in recognition of some minor holiday, so I'm sitting outside the library on the concrete steps. It's not very comfortable, and I don't feel like sitting here for six hours. So no real update. Again.

It occurs to me that I'm ABSURDLY far behind on real updates. Besides my bit on the ride up the pipeline haul road, I don't think I've updated since Alberta. Before the Northwest Territories, even. It's a daunting task that I think is developing a bit of a persecution complex.

I'm going to keep pushing south for now, and will update with pictures when I can. But a real picture update requires at least 4-5 hours of work, and I'm so far behind on riding due to the week in Whitehorse that it's hard to justify taking that kind of time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment