Monday, November 22, 2010

Quick update from Tucson

Quick update, I'm crashing on a friend's couch in Tucson right now, we spent all of Sunday out riding trails. She rustled up a TW200 for me to ride, and then for a short period later in the day I tried out someone's DRZ400 E.

I properly wiped out once, and got stopped rather suddenly by a tree at another point, but amazingly I never fully ate shit. I got most of my stupidity on GoPro, so there will be some video coming at some point.

And now I'm figuring out what to do next. Beck has tempted me with thoughts of killing time until she has 4 days off for Thanksgiving, and heading down to Mexico for a bit. I knew there was a reason I brought my passport with me . . . hrm, decisions, decisions. That would mean I wouldn't get to spend much if any time in California, and might get back to Chicago a bit later then I thought, but . . . Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment